Sunday, July 23, 2006

It stands….

I was going to erase that last post but I’m going to let it stand. I hate the depressed, miserable person that I become sometimes. But it does rear its ugly head from time to time. But it’s all good. I know I’m going to have those….these days.

I’m growing weary of being the tragic soul though. Boo fucking hoo. Only a million people have walked in my shoes. And most have come out smelling like a rose.

Had a good time tonight, went swimming at M’s parents house again. I’m putting that Target swim suit to some damn good use….all $20 of it.

Even hung out after M left and talked to her dad about religion. If you know me you know this is a subject I rarely discuss. Too many people have too many ideas about it. Most don’t agree with me. So I usually do not discuss this as well as politics. Passionate subjects lead to disastrous arguments.

But he was cool…I always knew he was. It’s nice to talk to someone on a level of comprehension. This, I have to remember.

I’ve already got the Monday blues….and it’s still Sunday…fuck.

6 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

i dont understand why the same people who believe in god mock those who believe in alien abductions.

theyre both equally laughable.

one of the nicest people i know happens to be a rabbi. hes known me for most of my life and has never said a word about religion to me because he knows i would rather talk about other things.

very cool.

i believe in aliens, by the way. i dont believe in prototypical skinny, green beings with huge eyes and heads but i know that somewhere in the universe other living things exist.

i only hope im still around when we come into contact with alien plants or animals.

11:17 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

there are three things i don't like to discuss with friends. politics, religion and the great pumpkin.

6:11 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I believe in life else where. I think that I've said this before...when we don't even know the realm of the universe how can we even think that there isn't other life out there….some where. I mean where do you think the Great Pumpkin lives…oh sorry Minn…I know we can’t discuss that.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home