Monday, August 28, 2006

He was 37 days sober today….

So he decided to go out and celebrate…DD that is. He called me at work today from a bar….ahh such his classic style. It took me 10 minutes to pry it out of him. He said towards the end of an AA meeting he had enough, picked up his shit walked out and to the nearest liquor store….then to the nearest bar.

He wanted to talk to me about what he discovered in his 37 days of sobriety…but he wanted to tell me when he was drunk and I was at work…again his style.

He proceeded to tell me that he couldn’t believe that he wasted almost 10 years of his life on us and that he’s finally realized that we are done. How he has to clean up his life and that he’s trying. How he always disappoints people but he doesn’t like to be told what to do so he thinks that the reason.

He still doesn’t realize that I was there too…that I went through this too. It is…and always will be about him.

I so wanted this to end with us being able to talk to each other but the man becomes a mute unless he has a few beers down him. The more he talks and emotions start to come out the more he drinks and then he gets ugly. I really thought he would do it this time.

Jesusfuckingchrist when will I learn.

4 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

its only life, india.

sometimes salvation lies within the seemingly mundane.

10:50 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I don’t know if its salvation…or sanity…maybe it’s one in the same…I do believe that the mundane is what I prefer, as boring as it seems. Drama is over rated…and I realized today I don’t need it anymore.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0728
tory burch handbags
nike factory
jordan shoes
nike requin pas cher
ugg boots clearance
nike chaussure femme
kate spade outlet online
canada goose outlet
nike huarache femme
ugg boots on sale 70% off








8:44 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike air max 2019
cheap jordans
nike air max
yeezy boost 350
bape hoodie
jordan retro
jordan shoes
balenciaga speed
moncler jackets
harden shoes

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home