Thursday, September 28, 2006

And then there was light…

Woo hoo! I once again I have power. It only took one day and 2 nights…but hey…it was my fault.

I heard the GWP man this morning….I really wanted to peek out the window to see if I could tell how he turned it back on but figured, even if I knew, I would probably electrocute myself if I ever needed to do it. Then I decided, this isn’t going to happen again so I don’t need to know…but I was curious…then again my bed was too comfy.

My brain has been very scattered today but I do know one thing for sure…

I really want some warm cherry pie and cold vanilla ice cream.

Maybe tomorrow….

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

and maricino cherry juice on top! yum!

6:14 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

damn...i think the maricinos may have gotten gunned down in the massacre of the 2 day september power outage….

but my grandfather would be proud to know the legend lives on.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home