Saturday, September 30, 2006

I don’t care who knocks on my door today….

No entrance. I wish I had one of those motel signs…”Do not disturb”

I already had to go to the store this morning for something I forgot last night. I really fucking hate it when that happens.

First movie…”The Longest Yard”…yeah the new one, it makes me want to see the original again.

Funny, my mom took us to see all the movies that now parents wouldn’t even consider taking their kids to….much less letting them see on TV.

I think “The Legend of Billy Jack” was my favorite. She use to take us to this little theatre in downtown Dallas. The place probably held all of 30 people…it was cool.

We also use to go to the drive-in. Now that was something that should still be around. I think there are still a few here. I’d love to go to one of those again.

“The Gemini” is the one we had in Dallas, in later years that’s where all the kids in my high school hung out on the weekends. They showed movies we had already seen. It was more of a social thing. The girl’s bathroom at that place probably thought me more than I ever could have imagined about life.

Joe also took me to The Gemini….but that’s a whole other memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home