Friday, September 29, 2006

Today was a day I wanted to be alone…

Never tends to work out that way sometimes. I’m sick of people (except for the few that understand me) sick of doctors, sick of thinking…pretty much sick of everything.

It’s funny to me that I tell people I don’t want to talk to anyone or be around anyone for awhile or a day…hell even a fucking hour and just because they are different than me they seem to think I will fall into a place far far away.

People don’t seem to like the fact that other people don’t need as much human contact as they do…but I just get to a point where people just bug the shit out of me.

I had to drag my ass to the store today and it was like shoving bamboo shoots up my own fingernails. But at least I got enough goods for a weekend of lock down time.

It’s me and the girls, my computer and anything I want to watch on TV…as cheesy as I choose it to be.

I think I’m going through some serious sensory overload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home