Monday, October 02, 2006

I think it’s bizarre where I see the strangest things…


Or images I guess.

It’s funny what I can see in a 1950’s vintage dress fabric….a skull, in this dress…many. I think when they designed the fabric they didn’t think twice…or maybe the designer did. But who knows.

A lot of my art is by the grain of the wood, or linoleum patterns on the floor that look different to me…but other people just see it as a simple pattern.

Yes…I do usually think I’m insane…but my art proves different.

Let’s see if I can bring this one to life.

3 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

i thought that was intended to look like a melting skull; if it was in black and grey you could have told me it was artwork by paul booth and i would have believed you.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I see the melting skull too.

5:58 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

sometimes the strangest things are seen in the simplests things.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home