Sunday, December 17, 2006

I just found my favorite sweater…

Now how the hell did it end up in a chest in my dining room? I’ve been looking for it.

I love it when I look in a place that I haven’t dove into in a while…hidden treasures in my own house.

Ugh ok…before I write anymore I have to say sorry for the pity party last night. It’s not like I’m bleeding to death on the side of the road or anything…

There are certain aspects of my personality that I have tried to change but some just don’t take. When something upsets me I tend to drudge up every black memory in my life.

At least it doesn’t happen everyday anymore…I’ve cut it down to every blue moon….ok every full moon…ok sometimes I slip….twice a month…

Give me a break…I’m trying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

"When something upsets me I tend to drudge up every black memory in my life..."

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. That part of me is something I hate and the older I get, the longer it takes to get out of that funk.

11:25 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one either Otis. I do wonder why certain people do it and others don't..I guess everyone probably does it to a certain extent.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

I have to say sorry for the pity party last night.
No apology needed. We all have our dark days, but at least you're strong enough to admit and face them.

…I’m trying.
That's way more than most people do, and sometimes it's all that matters.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home