Saturday, December 09, 2006

What do you get when…

You cross a girl with limited use of her right arm…2 dogs weighting 80lbs each on a walk and a stray cat?

Concrete.

HAHA! Well it’s not so funny now. Why the hell is it that when I fall it’s always face first…literally.

I think my chin got the worst of it and my shoulder and my knee.

Why oh why do I do the things I do?

Don’t answer that! I already know the answer….cause I’m a dork.

You must excuse me now…I have to go put ice on my chin.

4 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i was going to guess trouble..

9:45 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

OUCH!
Stupid cat, causing all that trouble :P

4:58 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

bummer...

5:48 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

hell...at least i tried...just took a small detour...over a curb...though a quarter of someones yard and i think i might have grazed a trash can with my head but if memory serves me right i think i've been through worse. heh

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home