Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I hate to do back to back DD posts but this is a classic...

He called and left another message last night about his Christmas party. I got though about 3 seconds of it and hit erase.

As I was driving home today I started feeling bad that I didn’t return his last phone call (don’t ask me why I have yet to figure this out). So beyond my better judgment I called him back just to tell him again that I wasn’t going to go.

I’m sitting here laughing at the sheer thought of what he said.

One of his last comments to try and get me to go to his shin dig was…

“I can’t go to the party without a vagina on my arm.”

He’s such a charmer…no wonder I stayed with him as long as I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

If he gets a picture of a vagina or the word vagina tattooed on his arm, he's set for life.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

If he calls again tell him he can go by himself since he's whining like a p*ssy.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Avoid DD like the tumor on the ass of society that he is.

...and Happy Holidays...

:)

5:08 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

now where were ya'll when i was on the phone with him...the best thing i thought of is he already has a vagina on his arm...it's called his hand.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home