Sunday, December 10, 2006

Talk about a fucking storm last night…

The rain woke me up…I thought a fucking jet was crashing somewhere in my neighborhood. I can’t say I didn’t love it though. It hasn’t rained here in forever…saved my plants from dying. Never had much of a green thumb but I’ve heard water works wonders on them.

DD called me tonight. He wants me to go to his work Christmas party. Hmmm….lets see…as much free booze as he can drink…in a public place…with 10 other people sitting around the table that he can humiliate me in front of. Sorry DD, I can’t, I have plans that night to have bamboo shoots shoved underneath my fingernails… and later I have to throw myself in front of a speeding bus. Even though your offer is tempting…I have to decline.

Not a chance in hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Kudos to you for telling DD to fornicate off. You go Gerl!

8:56 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

yep.. vance drunk... or being hit by a bus...
i'll take the bus!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home