Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yeah! I got presents!


Not that I’m a present hungry grinch but it was cool that my next door neighbor brought these over to me. Now I have something to open on Christmas morning. It even gave me incentive to put up my Christmas lights. Nothing says Ho Ho Ho like pink Barbie lights (thanks Minneeee!)

I actually thought about buying a little live tree at Trader Joe’s today…but I didn’t want to purposely kill something for Christmas.

There is one nightmare that has occurred on this festive eve. As I was searching for something to watch I scrolled across …this is painful for me to type…I’m not sure I can type it without my fingers rotting off…“A Clay Aiken Christmas”. I know…I know…why did I ever hit the enter button on my remote. I just had to…I mean how can you not? It’s indescribable…it’s like Christmas on crack.

Oh you have to watch it….if you can get past it making you want to light yourself on fire and run out into the street screaming...its pretty fucking funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

When you say Clay Aiken is funny, do you mean funny "ha ha" or funny "queer"?

10:11 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

india.. had you been drinking... a lot??

6:13 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

A Clay Aiken Christmas...

That's almost as bad as..

Thanksgiving With Billy Ray Cyrus with special guest, Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Please, cover my eyes with hot coals to soothe them.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home