Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Did you know that there are two pedals on a car?

One is called the brake pedal. This makes the car stop.
One is called a gas pedal. This makes the car go.

For very gifted drivers there is a clutch but that has nothing to do with this.

Do states include these questions on driver education tests?

I do want to stress however after going to the store tonight…

Press the gas pedal and the car actually moves…amazing!

Not to be bah hum bug or anything but Jimineefuckingchristmas.

I know this time of year a lot of people are on the roads and people that don’t usually drive that much are out. But give me a fucking break.

I had two people speed up…cut in front of me hit their brakes and slow down to a crawl. One woman almost took my bumper off while switching lanes, without her blinker, on her cell phone and fixing her hair in the rear view mirror. Then she hit her brakes at the up coming green light. Green means go right?

When I got to the grocery store I was looking for a parking spot and I saw a car with the reverse lights on. They came on and went off…I started to move on. They came on again and the car started to move…I could see the person wasn’t looking at me but arguing with the other person in the car so I stopped. The car moved out just enough that I couldn’t go around. The brake lights came on…revere lights went off and the car sat there. They were blocking traffic coming into the grocery store while they sat there fighting.

I don’t like to honk at people for the fact that my horn sounds like it’s a bit tone deaf and coming from a wounded Geo. I did anyway. The girl driving and the guy in the passenger seat both turned and glared at me. By now there were 4 cars behind me honking.

Pull back in the fucking parking place and fight. Turn the fucking car off and turn the fucking lights off. Good God people don’t you know relationship fighting etiquette? Parked car…not moving…believe me I know this for a fact.

Thank goodness there were a couple of SUV’s behind me that had a stronger voice than The Monster. They finally pulled out of the space...very...very...slowly.

I have to say though...the paper plates on that brand new Lexus was like sparkling wrapping paper on Christmas morning...I could have ripped right through it.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

even jaron knows that green mean "doe"

5:17 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Are you sure you didn't travel through time and space through some unseen vortex and come to South Texas???

I think you did.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Dear Santa,
...please give iamfallingfromgrace one gigantus pneumatic truck horn that will fit easily in her Monster car, but with enough amps that when blown will make losers who block traffic or are a hazard to traffic, lose all bowel control besides disintegrating their car and melting their cell phones into a steaming pile. I don't ask for much Santa, and you still owe me for that "favor" I keep forgetting to tell Mrs Claus and the Reindeer about. In short, you better deliver Old Man, I know where you live.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home