Monday, December 18, 2006

“My Husband’s Three Wives”

I know that I’ve been talking a lot about movies and stupid TV shows but I go back to work on Thursday so that will soon end…just bear with me.

I may be a wee lonely sometimes but this show…you’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

The premise…
Boy meet girl. They get engaged and before they marry boy tells girl he doesn’t ever see himself being monogamous. She figures that he will have an affair at some point in their marriage and thinks she can deal with it. They get married. Oookkkk….everyone has their thing.

The now wife goes on a military thingamageegie and while she’s gone the husband has an affair with another woman and she gets pregnant. The second woman has the baby and the husband decides that he has to tell the first wife and wants to be a part of the baby’s life and the second woman’s life.

The wife said that they were going to buy a duplex...wife and husband on one side…new girl and his son on the other. Well that made sense to me. Wife on one side second girl he could fuck and his son on the other. Think about the travel time saved for the husband.

They ended up just buying one big house in the end. The wife said it took about 4 years for her to get use to the new girl. Since they live in TX it is illegal to have more than one wife so the second girl and the husband had a “soul ceremony”. Now they are labeled wife #1 and Wife #2…oh and have 6 children.

I think it’s always nice to bring children into a situation like that and fuck them up for life.

Well it seems the husband got bored again…go figure. So he ended up hooking up with a friend of wife #1. Now that’s always a smart idea. She ended up moving into the house. As you can imagine there was a little tension between #1, #2 and now soon to be #3. The tension got to be so bad he had to call a ummm….wife meeting.

He said “Either ya’ll figure out a way….it’s up to ya’ll I’m finished…and he walked out of the room. Wife #1 wasn’t doing it. So she booted #3. The woman lost it.

When they interviewed her as she was leaving she said “All I ever wanted was to be a part of this family. And it hurts to know that the person that I’ve been looking for forever I can never be a part of.”

What? WHAT? He has TWO fucking wives. Honey, I hate to break it to you but I find it hard to believe that you’ve been looking for that forever…and if it is true that really fucking sucks.

The guy is a fucking putz but I guess it didn’t really matter. Yeah he’s a fucking ass and he showed it on national television…I did love it when he was looking into the mirror brushing his hair and said “I’d feel vain if I wasn’t so pretty” Woo! Find me a man like that and I’ll be happy for life. What a fucking idiot.

The thing that really got me was the women.

Yeah I’ve been incredibly guilty of hanging on to some fucked up guys in my life that did an enormous amount of fucked of things to me…but really…what happened to these women.

If I was married and a guy even mentioned having another wife I would rip his face off and go after the other woman next. What woman wouldn’t want to do that?

The parting statement from the wife #1 was “I mean how many women can you have in one house before they start killing each other.”

Words to live by sister! I’ll keep that in mind if I ever meet an asshole of such magnitude that he tells me he will never be faithful to me and then marry his sorry ass anyway. I’ll remember that if he gets a second wife and she moves in and he decides to fuck my best friend...it just might be time to move on.

Suddenly I feel extremely happy with my current dating status...very...very... single.

7 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

In the words of my Daddy, "that boy needs his ass kicked" but it's not all him.

There are some serious issues in that mess. I feel sorry for those kids who'll need some therapy at some point. Do you think so?

1:22 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I completely agree with you Otis...no one person is to blame. But I think I like your dad.

Will the kids need therapy? Absolutely…but there is one small factor I forgot to mention about the father. He’s a fucking therapist.

Now ain’t that a bitch.

2:26 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

those women have created a monster.
i blame them.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Since he's a therapist, business may be slow and he's just trying to keep the office open!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

The guy needs to be sterilized. This way he doesn't bring anymore kids to his business office for therapy, and keeping his dna from the gene pool would only benefit the rest of mankind. As for the women, they need some serious help, they did assist in creating the monster. I recommend someone who's Dr. Phil's size, but carries a cattle prod to keep his patients in line.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ralph lauren outlet
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren
ray bans
abercrombie & fitch
jordans
coach outlet online
nike sb
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakleys
gucci outlet
mont blanc pens
ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
tory burch outlet
juicy couture
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion
ray ban sunglasses outlet
beats headphones
fitflops
air jordan 13
nike roshe run
nfl jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet
true religion jeans
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
gucci
nike trainers
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
nike running shoes
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade
20166.29wengdongdong

1:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0728


nba jerseys
adidas outlet
salomom shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden goose
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
fitflops sale
kate spade outlet






8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home