Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hate it when I have these kind of days….

I don’t like it when I’m down. Not anything in particular...maybe just a bunch of things that have happened over the past few weeks.

Guess I’m just a little lonely. It’s not like I want to hang out with people constantly because I am definitely not that way…but every once in a while it would be cool and for some reason this weekend I actually felt like going out. I usually want nothing more than to be left alone.

I had two phone calls today…one of course was Minnee the other was DD.

Seems a couple of weeks ago I slipped and told DD some information that has sent him into a tail spin. Just one more reason I can’t talk to him anymore. Actually that’s not true…we got into a fight and I was so angry about what he pulled over Christmas and he kept hounding me on why I didn’t call him that I struck out and told him that there was someone at my house that day. In all fairness it was half slip and half anger.

Now it seems he’s trying to get me back for that tip bit of information. He told me tonight that he hung out last night with a girl that he use to cheat on me with when we were together. He said “How do you feel about that huh?” I told him “Good for you, I hope you had fun.”

He continued to talk in some beer induced coke over which entailed asking me the same question 20 times…I hung up on him.

I just don’t give a shit. Go…be free…fuck any girl that you want to…as long as it’s not me and I never have to even imagine that concept ever…ever again.

I guess it actually made me feel a little better…at least I’m not back in that place again…that deep dark hole that was once my life…

Now that I think about it this day has been child’s play compared to that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Ask him how his Valtrex is working... 2700 miles away, and I can still tell he's a waste of oxygen.

Have PacBell change the digits, darlin'...

10:59 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

heh...changed the digits once and then failed and by giving him the new number. it did teach me a lesson...i have to grow some balls and realize that he really is a waste of oxygen...mine.

3:52 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

listen to brad.
change your number again.. but this time.. don't tell him the new number.
please, oh please!
he's a waste of everyone's oxygen, time and energy.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home