Tuesday, February 06, 2007

“Each of us needs a source of inspiration in our life, a cause for hope.”

This quote is in the book I’m currently reading. I use to just read books…beginning, middle and end. Done. Something has changed.

I think that writers, even if fictional, have things hidden behind a lot of what they write…or do they?

Maybe it’s that the above phrase means something to me. Since I feel I am lacking in two of the major components in that sentence I think that quote will become my inspiration and hope.

And no…that doesn’t mean I’m going to start going to church Minn as much as your doctor would like me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Each of us needs a source of inspiration in our life, a cause for hope.

Would the inverse be:

Each of us do not need a source of perspiration in our life, a cause for us to sweat.

Just wondering...,;P

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home