Sunday, February 04, 2007

This is not the face of a killer


Is it?

It seems that Brownie was a mother and I guess the little babies are starting to come out to look for her. The first one that peeked it’s head out today I actually caught and set it free. Then the second one appeared. I caught him as well but he got away…not for very long. Sash got it when I went to the store. When I say baby I mean these are tiny little things.

I guess me thinking that Sash missed her playmate was wishful girly thinking. It just makes me sad. It killed me to let the first one outside on its own knowing that it probably won’t make it. Then Sash killed the second one. I guess it’s not safe either place but at least the first one has a shot.

I don’t like this food chain thing….cycle of life or whatever it’s fucking called. Their just little babies and so was Brownie. As much as I made jokes about it I don’t like for any animal to die.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i'm sorry india.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home