Friday, February 02, 2007

What a bizarre day…


I had a feeling today that haunts me every so often…an uneasy fluttering in my tummy with a hint of impending doom. I understood this feeling when I was driving home tonight. Full moon…ahh now I understand. I always realize this feeling when I actually see the full moon, you would think I would know by now.

The day was relatively normal…boring. When lunch rolled around I didn’t really feel like driving home but I wanted to get out of the office so I decided to go and sit in my car and read. I stretched out in the back seat but just couldn’t keep my eyes open. I was caught in the middle of consciousness and sleep...stuck in a semi-dream that entailed three cutesy popular love comedies with me as the main character…weird. I have to stop watching that crap.

When I went back into the office it was like a morgue, there was nothing going on. There were two people reading books so I decided to be the third. The minutes still dripped by.

As I was driving home I almost got run off the road by a fucking mini-van (oh how I still hate those cars) then got trapped behind two people that I can only assume were drunk one of which I was behind when I saw the full moon. I always see it on the same street…Forest Lawn Drive. It’s named that after the cemetery that takes up most of the street. It’s always like a creepy horror flick on these nights...hence the pic, not mine by the way stolen from the internet.

To top off this evening the dogs are chasing what I can only assume is the ghost of Brownie. At least I’ve confirmed that the mouse sensors don’t work on the living or the dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

forest lawn is one of my favorite places. it's so creepy.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home