Saturday, April 07, 2007

The black hole...

Where does it come from and why do so many people I know find it.

I’ve lived there for years…almost my whole life…nah that’s not true…it is my life.

It’s amazing that people don’t understand what they have.

They call me and bitch. I know everyone does it. I do it.

There is one point that I have learned that I just can’t explain…or people don’t want to hear.

Your life is what you make it.

I learned it. I went through a lot of shit and I’m still fucking up.

I think I like tripping over my own feet…but I know I do.

Walking though life blind is wonderful.

Thinking about it is torture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Easter Bunny From Hell said...

Happy Easter.

1:24 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I'm tired and has anyone told you to FUCK OFF yet? Oh...I just did.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home