Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A question just came to mind


How many times can one person watch these three movies in one day? I'm still working on that answer. So far for me WAY to many times but I like them...all three.

I also think the reason I didn't do anything and was all over the place today was fear. Yup, India is a tiny bit frightened of the future so I don't want to face it. I always let fear get the best of me and I have nothing to be scared of at this point.

I like knowing what's going to happen the next day and then I don't. I mean I like knowing I have some stability but don't necessarily want my life to boarder on boredom. Thing about it is, my life is rarely boring but the thought of not having a job is starting to wear on me but like I said I have no reason for fear yet.

I do have to say that this, among other things is teaching me something. I worry too much, think too much and question things to the point of annoyance.

I need to learn to live in the moment with a little less thought and a lot more passion.

Damn, I can get deep on a Tuesday night huh?

If your wondering...

Back to the Future - one and a half times
Back to the Future II - twice
Back to the Future III - once going for a second time right now

Don't bust my balls...it's been a weird day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I worry a lot about nothing...at times, it almost cripples me with fear.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home