Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dark moon…clear world…

I see things in a much brighter light. A friend told me about a stone…that water washes over it….around it…again and again….and we are the stone…withstanding the water and all it’s battles…through out time….I agree with him…

You can loose yourself in years…but you can make it up in a second without even knowing it. I guess you can change to make the water wash around you just a little different and make it your own.

Life is amazing. It baffles you at every turn.

I took a turn tonight….made the water change, just a little different….for just a second. I know now that things can change.

I can change…in the smallest of ways….and change is coming…

I don’t think that anyone will understand this but James…..thank you for what you sent me.

1 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

you're welcome. i'm glad it resonated with you.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home