Sunday, April 23, 2006

One more time...better...faster...and with more feeling...

What the fuck did I do wrong? Now I’m starting to think…that’s always bad... Ok….I know…I know…people can say all they want about what I’ve been through. But they are not ME. Yeah I fucked up. Man…I fucked up bad. What a mind fuck that I did to myself….not to mention what he did to me. See….I thought it was all good. I thought that I was free and clear from this shit or his bullshit. No…..not sure that I will ever be.

He did more damage than I thought.

It’s like a movie in your mind that won’t stop. No pause…no eject…nothing but play…..and that shit is playing today…….


Over and over and over again……

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

9 years.. think of it.. it's going to take time.

7:47 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

i agree with Mindy. time, time, time. i know that doesn't necessarily make the crappy moments easier... but don't beat yourself up because you feel. you'll get through.

4:24 PM  
Blogger james r. said...

i have something for you to read, related to 'time', etc.

i need to dig it up, but i'll try to track it down and either e-mail it or post it. probably e-mail.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home