Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hallmark moment….

Ok there is a Hallmark movie on TV. Should I do it???? Should I watch it???? With the way my mood has been this weekend….I know I shouldn’t, but it’s like a train wreck. I just gotta watch it…..

I know it’s a mistake but I’m doing it.

_______________________________________________________________

(half way through movie)

Ok you know what...the movie is actually pretty good and not making me cry at all.

But can we talk about the fucking Hallmark commercials……they are killing me over here! Movie isn’t a tear jerker but the commercials are…..Wtf??

_______________________________________________________________

(end o’ stupid movie)

I should have known…..the end was gonna be bad….I should have known! It’s common knowledge with these stinking friggin movies!!!

Yup…I was bawling…

Note to self:
NEVER…..FUCKING….EVER……under ANY circumstances, watch a Hallmark movie again! I don’t care if someone has a gun pointed at my head…..I will tell them to fucking shoot!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

you hate those kind of movies..what were you thinking?

9:13 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

why isn't it saying you have comments?? don't i count?? :(
boo hoo...hallmark, me...

6:15 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

finally.. ok.. ignore that last one..

6:16 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i really just like seeing my picture. :)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home