Saturday, June 10, 2006

Why am I not surprised…after how my day went

This is hard for me to admit…but I’m going to tell it anyway.

I just got stood up. I don’t know how this post is going to come out so bear with me.

He called me and asked if I wanted to come over. Sure...why not. I was just sitting here being obsessed with my DSL and phone. He said we would BBQ and could I stop by the store and get some steaks and red wine. I didn’t have a problem with that at all. Stop by the store, drop $30 bucks and drive 30 minutes one way to be stood up.

Sorry, I haven’t explained “him”. He’s a guy, that I’ve know for about 15 years. We knew each other in Texas and then we both separately moved here. Lost touch and then just recently came back into contact again.

I have to admit…I liked him….until now. I realized driving home that I might as well have gone to see DD. At least he would have been there for the good ol’ verbal abuse. But DD did make an appearance in my head on the way home…all I heard was his voice and all the names he use to call me for 30 fucking minutes.

You know what…FUCK DD. The fact is…I will do pretty much anything for anyone. I guess I just don’t understand why other people aren’t the same way.

Tonight was bad…really bad. I’ve been beaten down enough….I sure as shit didn’t need this.

Fuck….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home