Saturday, June 10, 2006

Okeedokee…

Didn’t have to go back to the ol’Radio Shack…I found out that I was retarded all by myself…thank goodness. Didn’t have the casing on the battery clicked enough I guess. The damn thing just came on when I ….ummm….hit it against my hand a couple of times. Camera’s are sensitive…yes I know…but give me a break! I’ve had a hard day!

This thing is the most amazing camera I’ve ever seen! Now I know why they don’t sell cards for my old camera anymore….it’s a dinosaur, or as big as one compared to this one I just bought. Not saying that smaller is better but…heh….sorry dirty thought there…

India….camera…focus…

It has this silver zoom lens that shoots out when I turn it on…….

Ummm…damn…I can’t continue after that last statement. I am laughing too hard……

1 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

hey git yer mind out of the gutter... you're crowding me! ;)

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home