Monday, July 24, 2006

I didn’t know that while I slept last night earth had become hell….

It is so mother fucking hot I just can’t stand it. It’s fucking hotter outside than it is in my house and I only have one fucking air conditioner. The room I am currently in doesn’t have air. I tried opening the window in here but it was like opening the door to my oven.

I just looked up the temperature. Now why the fuck did I do that? 94….ninety fucking four…what the fuck it that? It’s nine fucking thirty at night.

I know, I know, it’s hotter other places. I’ll stop bitching now.

I’ve been so consumed with actually having a life this weekend that I didn’t even mention that “The Dog Whisperer” was at my sister’s house last week. My sister met Cesar live and in person. I just think it’s the coolest thing. My sister and my mother are going to be on TV. Maybe a DVD…hell she could become a star. I mean you never know right. She could be discovered. I live in the city of hope…I can see it happening.

I have to retire to the air-conditioned room now. I think my clothing is actually starting to melt into my skin…..

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

once when i had no air conditioning... it was august, texas..and i thought i was going to die.. all i wanted was to get the bathroom window open and it was stuck...so, i got a hammer, i was 2 seconds away from smashing it in.. when bryan stopped me. he said, you can't just break the windows out. ok.. but, i wanted to damnit.
fuck summer.. i hate it

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home