Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I can’t wait to wear my Betty Boop shoes out someday…


I bought them a few months ago with M and I have yet to wear them.

But the shoes…1940s spin off…I love them.

The shoes are a classic remake but some shit coming back now makes me want to burn polo’s in the street.

I can’t believe that I’ve seen guys here with the Izod and Polo shirts on with the collar turned up. It was bad enough in the 80’s as well as the girls jeans with the tight legged ankles. Minnn told me leggings were back…dig my grave now.

Honestly, do designers have to keep vomiting up the worst of the past and not the more glamorous?

Also the 70’s rock has seemed to be revived here. Guys with long hair and beards….and then on the other corner guys in convertibles with the ‘80’s look…spiked long hair listening to old Guns and Roses…posers basically…I tend to like both. But the preppy shit needs to die…really soon….wow I just went back to high school…and yea…all preps must die. I still live by that rule.

It’s so important here to have the finest of the finest…hell, it was that way in Dallas as well.

I’ve never understood it…never will…but do I really give a fuck? Nah…not really.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i love the shoes!! i have to admit.. i'm so excited about the 80's comeback.. (except skinny jeans) i love the 80's and you know how nostalgic i am. :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

bangs.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home