Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why?








This is America right? So we can do anything...say anything... I do love that about this country but are there no limits?

I’m so disturbed after watching Primetime live. Yet again, a train wreck that I couldn’t turn off. I’m going back to my stupid, half ass bullshit TV watching after tonight.

The first picture is from the show I watched…what a happy family. Notice the two wives?

“Tonight on Primetime Live “The Outsiders” Don't take a great movie title and make it creepy. Tonight was a story of a polygamous, who by the way, found both of his wives while teaching math. I’m sorry did I mention he is a high school math teacher. I did say high school didn't I?

I thought I had a shithead for a father but I have to say this guy might top him. Primy live is currenly looking for a new wife and his other wives support that because they need help with the children. The whole town stands behind this man. The interviews they did of the current high school students in that town were amazing to me..so amazing it made me sick.

The second picture I found when I went to Primetime’s website. The wife has lock-down syndrome. This is a disease that you can’t move or speak but can see, hear and feel everything. They usually move their eyelids to communicate. The disease is sudden and usually incurable.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to speak ill of people that can’t express themselves but did she blink at one point that she may not want to be pregnant? Didn't he see 50 first dates?

Both these stories boiled down to God. The will of God or God giving.

Wow.

A basic pedophile that the town reveres as a role model? One fifteen year old that was interviewed said she wants to marry a man of the cloth and if he wants other wives that’s ok...by the way, she wants twelve children….she’s fucking fifteen. There were also sixteen year old boys saying that they might have one wife or maybe more, if they want....at least that was semi-normal.

A woman can be classified as basically comatose by her doctors. I believe her condition is real but her husband believes by a blink of her eyes she would want to have sex and have a baby in her state. The sex I do understand. Hell...I'd blink till my eyelashes feel out. A baby? Not so much.

Now am I just being silly or is this world really that fucked up.

I think I’m just being silly.