Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I must take a moment to give myself laundry kudos...

I washed everything I owned yesterday. Even my bedding. I’m starting to scare you huh?

It gets better…I actually found 2 pair of dirty socks under my bed and I was a little angry that I missed them when I was packing everything up.

Shit that even scares me.

After yesterday I don’t think I will wait to do laundry again. That was a pain in the ass and it took up almost my whole day which I took off work to get stuff done but shit five fucking hours of washing and folding.

Plus it made me forget that I was going to order the latest coronary in a box.

Domino’s has a new pizza…garlic butter crust and extra cheesy. Now that’s what I’m talking about.

Wow I must have been driven yesterday I can’t remember anything that I was so consumed with that it would make me forget to order that pizza.

Well maybe my new ruby red silky sheets that I got for Christmas. I didn’t think my bed couldn’t get any better…I was wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

mmm.. pizza and clean laundry.. sounds like my kind of day.. now, go order that pizza. ;0

7:34 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Kudos!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home