Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Music…


Glad I didn’t tell Ma about the $16 bucks I spent on music. She might have committed me.

I seem to be good at picking out CD’s at thrift stores just by the look of them and the titles. $2 bucks a shot and I got eight right. I actually like all of them.

London Recordings…a conglobation of 18 different bands.

Twisted Method who I have heard of but didn’t know I liked…first words...“FUCK YOUUUUUUU.” Yeah I like um.

Train, White Hot Odyssey, The Screamin’ Cheetah Wheelies, Howling Diablo’s Live, Orange 9MM and Noma Music Indie Rock….which I am listening to now.

I’m actually finding my own music and there is no one here to pawn my CD’s off for drug money.

Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

I've still got and still listen to the Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies...but don't tell our Moms.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home