Saturday, February 17, 2007

Did someone say Park?

















And cemetery?

I felt the need to shop today. When I turned the corner off of my street I saw a funeral progression.

It escapes me sometimes that I live 2 blocks from a cemetery because I rarely see funeral lines.

Forest Lawn. There is one in Hollywood and one here but the one by my house is special. It’s kind of like an amusement park. It’s fucking weird.

I didn’t know that you could just drive into a cemetery and why would someone want to unless it was to see a long departed loved one. Ok…well I did but it’s just because they have “Parks and Museum” on their sign and I was bored. Wouldn’t anyone think “hmmmm…wonder what that’s all about?” Well probably not but it did seem to be quite the tourist attraction.



I’m afraid of death, it scares the fuck out of me. Why I chose to take a tour of my local cemetery today is beyond me. Hell, it was something different.
What does tomorrow hold. Maybe The Museum of Tolerance?

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

The last picture looks like a North Korean propaganda picture.

I love your pictures.

7:43 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thanks Otis!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home