Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Now this was definitely a blast from the past…

Now I’m not a big fan of myspace…in fact, I hate it but none the less, it does serve some purposes to some people.

I have an account for the sheer fact that a few of my friends got into it and wanted me to see the people that they had found.

So of course, I had to have a page of my own. The last time I checked it was in December. For some reason I checked that email account that was connect to that today.

Low and behold someone had found me. Billy.

I moved to LA with him, J, Lizzy the dog and a cat named Bear and another named Hollywood.

That was some crazy shit.

We were so fucking poor we couldn’t see straight…we also couldn’t see food for the first few months but we always found a way to buy booze and cigarettes. Priorities people.

We had fun…it was quite the experience.

There was never a day that anything went wrong or right.

We just picked up and moved to Hollywood. I love those memories and Billy made them all come back.

That was a hard road….but it was really fucking fun.

I will never forget the day all of us packed our shit up and kissed Texas goodbye.

Three people, one dog and two cats.

Welcome to Hollywood.

3 Comments:

Blogger gone said...

Yeah, Myspace sucks, Hollyweird sucks, J sucks, but you, my friend...you definitely ROCK!
I, for one, am extremely excited about making contact.
You facilitated a life experience that cannot be equaled. We did have alot of fun, didn't we?! With absolutely no means nor reason...
I will remain eternally grateful to you, my long lost friend.
I pray that someday soon, we can have a pow-wow and drink some cheap wine, smoke way too many cigarettes
and enjoy each others tales of woe.
It'll be a blast, I promise! (hahaha)

5:41 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

myspace doesn't suck. hollywood sucks definitely.. my make-up is wonderful!!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Myspace sucks. It sucks like a Dyson vacuum cleaner that never loses suction and is on steroids.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home