Friday, February 23, 2007

The O Tapes...and Elvis

I can’t believe I saw The O Tapes last night. Funny, I was working at the company where that was being produced. I couldn’t believe when I saw one of my old friends I worked with was on it. I forgot that she told me she was going to be interviewed for the O.

J. She was everything I wanted to be. Pretty…built…that little squeaky voice that men can’t resist and a smile that could change the world.

I did the “OMG” girly thing when I saw her on TV.

She was always so sweet to me. She always tried to talk me though the “fat girl that had the shitty boyfriend.”

The man that produced this documentary was also doing a different film on Elvis.

I’ve talked about this before…yes I saw Elvis live when I was 7 or 8.

That producer was amazed when he heard this and wanted me to talk about it on camera.

I’m a little camera shy and that memory is mine anyway, so I declined.

But he never considered me for The O Tapes.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home