Friday, February 23, 2007

You know what? Oscar can suck my dick.



Well if I had one.

Everyone that has anything to do with this shit can shove that giant Oscar fucking anywhere that is going to give them the most pain. I'll help.

It took me 45 minutes to travel 1 mile when I left work today. Not 10 not 15 miles…you read it right…one. fucking. mile.

I learned a lot on this ride. It’s fucking cold here. Well cold for here and cold when you don’t have a heater in your car and 45 minutes is a long ride to ponder my hands going numb since my fucking radio went out, not surprising by the way.

It also gave me a chance to realize how fucking stupid drivers are here. I had to stop and get gas in those drawn out minutes and as I was filling my tank I saw a car pull out in this nightmare of traffic making a left hand turn over two double doubles. Usually that's a In and Out burger order but not in traffic. That's crossing two double yellow lines which is the same as popping a median.

First off it should be illegal here to make a left turn without a light. People just don’t do it unless they want to be shot. I was actually surprised this person could fit his balls in his car to do this today. People were hanging out their car windows screaming at him. Honestly, if someone did shoot him and I was on the jury I would say not guilty due to temporary insanity. By the way I got a Jury Summons a couple of days ago…people beware.

Once out of Hollywood I calmed a little and decided to get that new pizza. Stopped at the Domino’s right down the street, walked in and ordered it. Twenty five minutes...enough for me to go to the grocery store. Mistake.

You know those white lines in a parking lot are all slanted for the purpose of indicating one way? I didn't know they don't apply to some people? I found out it doesn’t tonight. I saw a family almost get hit by one driver trying to back up out of a space to go the wrong way and I almost got hit by a Range Rover going the wrong way. I only say the name of the car because as fast as he was going and the kind of car it was it could have killed my car and possibly me.

Ok India, just calm down. Go get the goddamn pizza and get the fuck home. I drove back, picked up my pizza, get in the car…yummy smells so good…yeah pizza! Put the key in the ignition turned it…hmmm….I think this is where my car is suppose to FUCKING START. Turn again, click.

I did the only thing I could, lowered my forehead to the top of my steering wheel and contemplated gouging my own eyes out. After a few seconds I decided that wasn’t such a good idea. My car started being temperamental again over the last few days so I knew it would start eventually, The Monster always does. I was right, as scary as that sounds. Now I get to go to the mechanic tomorrow woo hoo. Let’s hope I don’t have to kiss that new computer goodbye after I find out how much fixing my car will cost me.

I left work at 5:30pm and got home a little before 9:30pm. I live 6 miles from where I work.

I walked through the gates and saw the all too familiar metal shopping cart again and trash littering by my neighbor’s front door. The sewer is still not fixed and that aroma hit me in the face the second I hit the yard. If someone yelled “Hey Trailer Trash!” at this point I would turn around and say “Yes?”

At least I have a car, a home and a trashy front yard that stinks and enough money to buy a semi good pizza even though I’m currently trying to phase out food to save money. Heh.

Sense of humor at this point is very difficult but none the less priceless.

The one highlight of my evening was the pizza guy wanted to give me an extra topping free…hehe…I bet he did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Do you work in the building across the street form the Oscars?

...and people bitch about the traffic here in little old South Texas...well, I can only speak for me but it's really a legitimate complaint when someone is travelling backward down the street in reverse while talking on the cell phone but what the hell, I guess they really didn't want the Border Patrol trucks and the TX State Troopers to catch up with them.

I hope you pizza was good...

Damn traffic...damn car...damn landlord!
I damn thee!
(remember that line from the jerk?)

Hey, how far is Sacramento from LA?

I dedicated a post to you. Check it out!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home