Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tree Roots...

My land lord didn’t admit it but when they were fixing the broken pipe I saw them cart out this huge chunk of tree root.

At this point I don’t really care what the reason for the broken pipe is I’m just happy the fucking thing is fixed.

I do find it funny that one of the workers and my land lord asked to use my bathroom, the most fucked up one. Are you kidding me?

Today is usually my day to lay in bed and watch TV. My phone never rings but today it was crazy. Seems a collection agency has the wrong number. They keep calling for Tina. I had 20 messages on Friday from them. Ten yesterday and ten today.

So fucking annoying and I’ve been answering when I’m home and tell them it’s the wrong number but it doesn’t work, they keep calling. Also, my ex called me 6 times as well as a couple of my friends.

In total my phone rang 20 times today. Who’s phone rings that much? Not mine.

I like peace on certain days.

Damn…didn’t get it today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

When the phone rings that often, aren't you even a little tempted to answer with, "Dominoes Pizza"?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home